PSYCHIC CHILDREN

Posted by explogame On Saturday 28 February 2015 0 comments

johnkimber.wordpress.com 

Boone, a gifted five-year-old boy with autism, predicted 9 11.

Boone's mother reported that six months prior to 9 11, Boone drew over one hundred clocks, each showing the time 9:11.

When the family was traveling to Atlanta from Georgia, Boone began crying and insisted that his mother stop the car.

They stopped for lunch.

Once back on the road, they very soon came upon a huge accident involving many badly damaged cars.

book review

Elijah and twin brothers.

Four-year-old Elijah Howell, from Naples Florida, appears to be psychic.

Reportedly, when he was ten months old, he could speak in full sentences, and could speak to his dead grandparents.

He 'predicted his mother's miscarriage after speaking to his dead grandparents'

 
Elijah and parents.

His mother, heather, says: "While I was pregnant Elijah said, 'Mommy, your baby is going to go with God'...

"I did miscarry a couple of days later and he kept stroking me and telling me it was going to be OK...

"A while later he said, 'Don't worry mommy, you're going have two babies and they're two boys.'

"Months later we ended up finding out we were having twins - and that they were boys."


Denise Lescano

Elijah's parents contacted 'a psychic expert', Denise Lescano.

According to Denise: "Elijah displays all the signs of being a very gifted child with the ability to connect with the spirit world.

"He has a very strong sense of having lived before and speaks of past lives."



Jadon Billington, 10, and his sister Lucy, eight, "talk to dead people at their home in Cheshire."

"They have made friends with more than 10 spirits - including their own grandmother."


Lucy, Emily, and Jadon

Mother Pam said: "One night I was watching TV and I said to Jadon if they are really here now ask one of them to tug at my trouser leg.

"Jadon asked, then a few seconds later I felt something prod my leg and I saw with my own eyes my trousers move...

"They’ll poke me in the arm and touch me on the leg. I’ve even been poked in the eye by a ghost.

"They also made the television go fuzzy when Jadon asked one to prove that he was there."



 Elijah and parents.







may you like this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.